Do you seek connection?
Do you seek better connection?
My name is Michelle and I’m a Surrogate Partner and Human Connection Coach based in Baltimore, Maryland, working across the Mid-Atlantic and seeing monthly clients in San Diego, California. I’ve been working in human connection since 2015, with over 380 in-person session hours. I’m humbled by the growth I’ve witnessed in my clients when they get a chance to experience security, trust, acceptance and self-empowerment.
I work in the full spectrum of human connection from platonic to sexual connection, in both physical and emotional intimacy.
What does Surrogate Partner Therapy look like?
I invite you to watch this touching segment from This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN. In this segment you’ll see Surrogate Partner Emiko working with two different clients. My SPT sessions look very similar.
Who is Surrogate Partner Therapy For?
Generally, clients seek SPT because they experience obstacles to emotional or physical intimacy that prevent them from having healthy relationships. Some obstacles may include:
- Orgasmic or Erectile Difficulty
- History of Abuse or Assault
- Sexually Naïve (Late-Life “Virgin”)
- Social Anxiety
- Orientation and Identity with LGBTQIA+
- Genital Pain
…while others are less immediately apparent.
Regardless of the obstacle, SPT addresses the whole person, rather than the symptoms.
Learn more about Surrogate Partner Therapy at SurrogatePartnerCollective.org.
But what about Human Connection Coaching? Human Connection Coaching could be for you if you are:
- seeking Surrogate Partner Therapy but not ready or interested in working with a therapist in the triadic model.
- having a difficult time separating touch from sex. We can work on that!
- coming from a background that involves trauma of some kind and you would like to establish a feeling of safety with touch.
- struggling with setting boundaries in your life.
- isolated and desiring connection.
- looking to build relational skills.
- wanting to practice saying no.
- needing to feel accepted for exactly who you are.
- struggling to know what it is you want in life.
- experiencing “skin hunger” and looking for safe, consensual, nurturing.
Please note that I am not a sex therapist. I am a trained surrogate partner and a geek about sex and relationships. I look forward to working with you! First step? Fill out my contact form below.